Skip to main content

Drama Queens

Yaaayy, so glad i decided to do this.
it will take all of my time lol.

Anyway;

Today I talk about how much we girls love drama(here in after referred to as *she*)
Seriously.. we have that sick attachment to *she*.
When she is not there we beg for her.
how i know? well

Exhibit A; a girl has been in a relationship for a while and loves her man.
they understand each other but when there is no drama she kinda feels
something is missing.
its unbelievable the stupid little arguments she will pick just to
tick her man off. he loves her but just cannot get why she just keeps
pushing it.
*She* in this case intoxicates us into thinking that we are getting the attention
we need from our relationships.

Exhibit B; take the customer service girl in the bank who gets paid to be nice
but once you step into her office looking smart and all *she*(drama) shows her head
and little miss customer care starts to give you attitude, and you wonder in your mind
"is she not meant to be nice?" i mean your money pays her salary.. then you start the dramatic asking for her manager "are you even qualified to deal with me? Let me see your manager?
*she in this case carefully convinces both ladies involved that we are better than each other..

We ladies are just programmed like that. the Drama is our default programme we are just written that way and we cant help it.


Anyway thats it for me for now.. Got to get back to my books (my reality kills but i love it)

Comments

  1. Nice one babe...you write well..you should take this to the next level don't you think?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Technology Is Trying To Kill Me

This post is inspired by a chapter in an audio book I listened to sometime ago and I decided to write my own version of how technology is planning to kill me.                 Picture 1 The other day I was carrying my daughter who is 2 now. Big little woman. She was restless in my arms but won't let me put her down unfortunately, I happened to also be holding my phone. At some point I felt the phone slip, for a split second I considered dropping my darling baby who I nearly tore down heaven's gate for to save my phone that was basically an after thought during one of the husband's excited moments.  Of course I held onto my daughter but I won't stay here and lie to you that I didn't think about instantly dropping her without warning.  I don't even remember when it happened that I started loving this device so much. I can't even remember the last time I had an emotion or thought that I felt something epic and didn't feel the...

To Spank or Not To Spank.

  This is a late Mother's day post. Lately the  topic of spanking just pops up  everywhere. If you don't believe me just type spanking and child on google. Where ever there are parents people are airing their views on whether or not to spank their kids. Lately the trend is shifting away from spanking even though the bible says spare the rod and spoil the child. Some people argue that the bible didn't mean the rod literally  just a form of correction. Personally I believe in the rod. It  can take any form, the hand, the slippers, sometimes the spoon in your hand or even a pinch... lol. But I believe  in the rod. Most Nigerian mothers believe in spanking too. It's effective and straight to the point. Your disapproval is not left in contention. Some people believe though in negotiation. I don't see how rewarding a child for common sense is a good idea. In the long run won't it come back to bite your behind? Think about it "John if you stop sl...

Offence Collector

Collector: I know she was talking about me, I didn't hear her say my name in the conversation but she said something and I knew it was me. People are rubbish, friends are disloyal. She will soon come to my table and smile and act like we are friends, but she spends all her time talking about me then they will say I am always angry. In fact I am not angry; I will just treat her in this office like she is a fly. Giver: Why is she upset now. What have I done again. She is acting like I don't exist but I can see her going out of her way to make me know she is ignoring me. Oh well... Collector: He knew I wanted him to keep it here. What kind of person looks at you when you are talking and doesn't hear what you are saying? That's how he is... that's how last year the same thing happened. How am I expected to be happy and normal in this house with someone who doesn't listen. He says he honestly forgot but isn't that what they all say? Giver: Ho...